Easily manage Sales Commission Payments in Odoo
Manage Sales Commisions in Odoo
Sales commission is a key aspect of any organization for Sales. Sales commission is the amount paid to a person based on the amount of sales generated. As a salesperson, it's valuable to know what types of commission plans are available and commission rates you should look while sales. Creating Commission for Sales Person help to increase transperancy for generating Revenues.
The salesperson earns a percentage of the profit with commission depends on the final cost of the sale, discount products etc. The more they can upsell a product or service, the more commission they can earn.
Key Features of Sales Commision in odoo:
- Sales Commission Dashboard for Quick counts of Total Sales Commission, Total Invoice Commission, Total payment Commission.
- Chart/Graphs for Weekly commission, Monthly Commission.
- Pie chart displays Sale Commission, Invoice Commission and Payment Commission
- Calculate the commission based on sale order, invoice & payment.
- Calculate the commission based on any product or product category.
- Calculate the commission based on the product margin percentage or margin amount.
- Analyze/View the sales commission of any salesperson.
- Print commission reports between any date range with person wise.
- Print commission reports using types of commission.
- Really easy to use and manage commissions payment Module.
- Save your time for individual sales commission calculation.
- You can create the invoice for any commission.
- Generate Commission based on the sales order: The commission of related sales manager is calculated When quotation is confirmed only .
- Generate Commission based on the invoice: The commission of related sales manager is calculated When the invoice is validated only .
- Generate Commission based on the payment: The commission of related sales manager is calculated When the invoice is paid only.